Rua do Carmo, 87 A1200-093 Lisboa
Founded in 1925, this small shop embedded in the ancient walls of Carmo, is the last store in Portugal selling exclusively gloves. With well-preserved interiors and Empire style furniture that fit harmoniously with the neoclassical facade, it is a landmark in the city. Leather gloves in all colours, most of them hand made by their own artisan manufacture. A must-shop for ladies and gentlemen of old.